Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Customer Operations Specialist - Home Care (temporary contract)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Ensure the proper flow of products and information from order take through its processing till shipment dispatch and delivery fulfilment to customers and patients
- Prepare documents relating to order and delivery management operations
- Complaints service, Customer / Patient database update, building relationship with customers and patients
- Reporting of operations and transactions in the area of home care
- Strengthen relationship with all departments and maintain good collaboration in the respective areas
- Compliance with procedures & regulations of the local market, company policies and procedures
- Contract for 1 month with the possibility of extension for another (replacement)
- Minimum Secondary education in general administration
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in products distribution and sales (customer service or direct cooperation with customers)
- Communicative English (B2)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package tools, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with logistics operations and product supplying will be an asset
- Operational practice in SAP system will be an asset
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.