Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client- international FMCG company - we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
EMEA Process Improvement Manager
Location: Łódź (75 % remote work possibility)
- Diagnosing, developing and implementing improvements in company processes (US/ EMEA) - mostly financial, HR area.
- Partnership and collaboration with RPA team with assessing the risk of proposed improvements.
- Managing work of the project team, their session logs, schedules and process improvement updates.
- Use Data Analytics, Metrics and RCA process to drive out waste, help determinate standards, as well as supporting process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Building network of internally and externally process professionals.
- Cover duties from a global perspective (US/ EMEA) and that of a wider capabilities nature as appropriate and determined.
- Searching for new ideas and innovations that can continuously improve internal processes.
- Cooperation with all departments in order to better understand the problems and find appropriate solutions.
- At least 6 years experience in processes improvement and facilitation.
- At least 3 years experience in managing international project teams.
- Experience working internationally, and in a matrixed organization.
- Fluent English allowing easy and clear communication in work with international teams. Any additional language will be an asset.
- Good communication skills and friendly approach allowing for effective cooperation with internal client and colleagues in a global, cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- Good organization of own work and ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Work in international company with long tradition.
- Open and pleasant atmosphere in work where everyone can share new ideas.
- Adequate salary depending of experience and yearly bonuses.
- Possibility of remote work in 75 %.
- Benefit package - multisport, private medical care, life insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.