Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, a recognized company from renewable wind energy we are looking for:
Work place: Szczecin, Poland
- Implementation and maintenance of new ERP solution (Dynamics 365 F&O),
- Provide internal customers with development ideas about what could be improved,
- Daily monitoring & support for runtime activities,
- Test solutions or updates before go-live and roll-out phases,
- Support to Super Users and End Users,
- Help with problem solving based on allocated tickets,
- Monitoring of system performance and performing planned service activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation or support,
- Experience with standard integration tools (Flows / Logic Apps or Power Apps),
- Experience with other Microsoft ERP solutions (AX 2009/2012 or NAV),
- Experience from manufacturing industry and knowledge of basic processes,
- Analytical mind-set for problem solving,
- Ability to use English as the working language,
- Able to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
Naszym priorytetem jest zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa Twoich danych osobowych. Proszę użyć poniżej zamieszczonego odniesienia, aby potwierdzić, że możemy zachować Twoje dane osobowe do momentu podjęcia przez Ciebie odmiennej decyzji.
Potwierdzenie zapoznania się z i akceptacji Polityki Prywatności