Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, a recognized company from renewable wind energy we are looking for:
Finance Business Partner | Business Controlling
Work place: Szczecin, Poland
- Drive the dialogue with our front-line executives and business leaders about performance and performance measures
- Support senior management in decision making with solid financial analysis
- Update and analyse monthly performance material across the company
- Controlling of global purchase and savings on BOM and NON-BOM transactions
- Controlling of operational cost in assigned business units
- Support effective budget process
- Work on quarterly forecasts and business ambitions
- Participate in financial projects when needed
- Help transform our reporting rapports into PowerBI dashboards & reports
- Optimize and streamline performance processes
- Prior experience as a Business Controller, Finance Business Partner or similar position,
- Preferably experience in companies with international/global footprint,
- Fluent English,
- Higher education in Finance, Management or similar,
- Proactive attitude with confidence and maturity to challenge peers
- Global mindset and adaptability
- Strategic thinking and business understanding
- Good relationship and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Experience with Power BI is a plus
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.