Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Finance Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
- creating own financial team (accounting, controlling, training), and in the transition period being responsible for cooperation with an external accounting office,
- participation in the implementation of the company's financial and accounting system,
- creating accounting policies and internal accounting procedures,
- close cooperation with tax authorities,
- preparation of financial statements, tax settlements and other reporting in accordance with German law,
- preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards,
- representing the company in contacts with external institutions (tax offices, banks),
- creating appropriate controlling tools,
- financial reporting for internal and external needs,
- supervision over the planning process and creating budget proposals for the Company along with performance control,
- regular preparation of cash flow projections and financing of the Company's operations, allowing for the smooth management of the company,
- ongoing financial analyzes of the Company and the market on which it operates in order to make appropriate business decisions about the direction of the Company's operations.
- a person permanently residing in Germany,
- higher education in economics,
- several years of experience (5-7 years) as chief accountant / finance manager, combined with experience in managing a team of several people,
- fluent knowledge of tax regulations according to German law,
- fluent knowledge of IFRS, including specific knowledge of issues related to the activities of a construction and production company,
- experience in implementing a financial and accounting system as well as accounting and controlling processes,
- ability to solve accounting and tax problems,
- ability to build a team,
- interpersonal skills,
- the ability to work under time pressure and quickly react to a changing environment,
- entrepreneurship, business thinking ability,
- knowledge of English at the intermediate level.
- The prospect of professional development along with the dynamic development of the Company,
- Employment contract based on German employment conditions,
- A wide package of additional benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.