Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Financial Controller - start date December 2020
- Providing financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Preparing consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps, and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Preparing financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making, and meeting financial targets.
- Providing guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support with CAPEX request and business projects.
- Working closely with the functional Finance team to jointly execute the entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience as a financial controller required,
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required,
- Fluency in English,
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP
- Strong communication, coordination, and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized, and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
- Stable and challenging permanent contract in Fin- Tech, global based company
- Attractive salary
- Private healthcare, holiday allowance, sports card.
- Challenging job in a friendly and growing global environment.
- Possibility to work remotely
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.