Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Financial Systems Specialist
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Identify and recommend improvements in reconciliation process, system setup and other processing areas
- Administration, data management and system testing
- Key point of contact between IT and reconciliation tool vendors
- Respond to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity or applications
- Maintenance of procedures and process documentation
- Manage timely investigation and resolution of all breaks including engaging with teams outside Finance as necessary
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of company's and hedging brokers transactions and positions
- Daily monitoring of cash positions held at company's brokers
- Liaise with dealing desks and brokers to resolve trading discrepancies in a timely manner
- Ensure that broker balances including daily margin payments and recalls are secured
- Daily reporting of bank and broker balances and exposures
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures
- Experience within Financial Services and/or System Support
- Minimum BA degree (Business, Finance, Economics)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in reconciliation / Middle Office preferred
- Experience in finance tools' implementation as an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / VBA an added value
- Improvement mindset
- Broad and in-depth understanding of financial instruments
- Ability to work on your own but also demonstrate individual initiative
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- A full-time job with stable employment conditions
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place
- Flexible work arrangements - we work in hybrid working framework
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process - to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Company events
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work & 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.