Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: GL / RTR Accountant
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Management of month close process of accounting books, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality, substantive support of the accounting and other departments
- Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system during month end process
- Measurement of effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes
- Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
- Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
- Preparing monthly / annual / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management team
- University degree with Finance and Accounting
- Good knowledge of English - min. B2 level
- Prior experience in similar position
- Practical knowledge of IFRS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with advanced Excel ability
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be a big advantage
- Challenge status quo and act as agent of change
- Trainings, professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Private medical care (possibility to add family, partners)
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Sodexo voucher
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system
- Work in an international and dynamic company
- Everyday contact with foreign languages
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Tickets to theatre & cinema, integration events etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.