Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, global company from medical sector, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Global Marketing Manager - Infusion Systems
Poland or any European country | fully remote work
- Lead new Infusion Systems launch activities OUS ("outside of the US and Canada")
- Develop and lead the Sales & Marketing Strategy for the product portfolio OUS
- Lead and develop marketing plans and prepare new product launches along with implementation of marketing tactics to support the expansion, growth of sales and margin goals for the portfolio
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with relevant hospital KOL's and MOH officials for the benefit of the products
- Identify and exploit market specific opportunities to grow revenue and income
- Manage the product participation and pricing in key tenders as well as pricing to distributors partners
- Develop and execute innovative strategies/ models to maximize revenue, market share, and income growth
- Maintain key understanding of competitive products in the space
- Assist in achieving annual operating plans and regional committed plans volumes
- Develop advertising and promotional materials & programs for the product
- Participate actively in local / international meetings, trainings, seminars and programs
- Personal ownership of key stakeholders relationships in the market (i.e. key customers or clinicians)
- University degree in IT/ Biomedical Engineering or similar associated science (Master's degree preferred)
- Candidate with IT healthcare background plus at least 5+ years of sales and/or marketing experience will be highly preferred
- Candidate should have strong product and market knowledge, strategic decision-making, analytical and communication skills
- Support building a team culture that values, recognizes and generates high performance, support innovation and challenges the status quo
- Share information and experience, leverage initiatives where appropriate, and enhance productivity of marketing efforts for the brand
- Fluency in English required, bilingual a plus
- Strong communication skills
- MS PowerPoint and MS Office skills
- Stability of employment
- Working in the international environment
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work
- Performance-related bonuses
- Benefit package
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.