Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Global Oracle CPQ Administrator
Location: Warsaw (remote)
As a Global Oracle CPQ Administrator, you will be primarily responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures, as well as systems and infrastructure, that support our Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) programmes (end-to-end).
This role will support Elekta's sales & marketing organisations by ensuring that Elekta Products and services are present for offering within Elekta's CRM system in alignment with global RA requirements and Elekta's commercial goals.
You are expected to work cross functionally with key marketing partners (Globally and Regionally), Global Sales Operations, key strategic third-party partners & data providers as well as the IT Group to yield desired outcomes.
The role will work to continuously improve data quality, performance and user experience of all related tools and generate actionable insights that enhance the CPQ programs, while developing strategies and process to increase accuracy of product configuration, operation efficiency and performance.
- Liaise with functional groups within the Business Lines (R&D, QA, Marketing, Product Management) to ensure all released products are entered in to the commercial catalogue, with correct pricing and up to date technical product/service configurations and product/service descriptions.
- Maintain consistent contacts with product managers and engineering departments within the organization to ensure lifecyle of commercial products aligns with expected needs
- Prepare and maintain documentation relating to authorizations for non-standard quotes in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare training material to support to regions in quotation process in CLM
- Provide training to Elekta colleagues on how to make quotations for the Business Lines offering
- Collaborate and align with Sales Operations, Regions and Marketing to address questions and required changes and improvements to the catalogue.
- Liaise with the regions and sales users to gather feedback on usability and improve the user experience based on agreed continuous improvement projects.
- Support other CPQ team members in providing the users 4th line support for daily use.
- As part of the CPQ team, keeping the documentation of commercial offerings as an output from the CPQ tool up to date with business and legal needs.
- Train and educate new team members
- Guard the CPQ roadmap and highlight any possible delays
- This positionrequires an eye fordetailalong with ananalyticalmind:
- Experience working with end and configuration design / user experience;
- Ability to understand business requirements and implement solutions;
- Experience as part of a cross-functional teams aimed at Catalog revisions and implementations.
- The softwareskillsthatareneed forthisfunctioninclude allMovex partcreation andCPQconfiguration software:
- Oracle CPQ scripting language similar to C++;
- SFDC / System Programming experience;
- General understanding of ERP systems.
- The qualityassuranceprocessesaroundcatalog managementarecritical:
- Working into a regulated environment and following QA processes and work instructions is a must.
- Employees must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language.
- Qualification byexperience:
- Preferred 5 years related experience - working with CPQ for capital equipment and/or highly configurable products
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with C-level audiences
- Ability to drive the team to meet project deadlines
- Unwavering commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrates the Elekta cornerstones
- Ability to travel
- Permanent employment based on Contract of employment
- Remote work
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day
- A full training and necessary equipment
- Additional benefits including: medical healthcare Medicover Premium, bonuses etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.