Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
HCM Operations Manager - EMEA
Work place: Łódź, Poland
- Act as the single point of contact for systems questions, issues and requests for Europe, Africa and the Middle East region
- Lead regional activities on HR systems operational support, specifically Workday
- Provide troubleshooting support for Workday issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for the region ensuring all work is performed according to defined processes and SLAs
- Design, plan, and execute strategies for increasing usability and integration of HCM system regionally, determine requirements and plan end-user training and support.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes impacting HCM system from region point of view.
- Lead process and regional discussions while collaborating with managers, technical/development teams and other members of the HCM Operations team
- Ensure the appropriate development and execution of SOX compliance and controls
- Pro-actively manage escalations and project risks
- Act as the escalation point of contact for HRIS issues and inquiries raised via multiple channels including ServiceNow
- Engages HR and other departments (e.g. finance, payroll, IT, legal, etc.) to understand current and future demands and ensure that HR is prepared to integrate with and support their initiatives, projects, and programs
- Focus on identifying trends, determining the root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions
- Accountable for managing employee lifecycle of all team members and provide ongoing coaching/feedback and functional guidance as needed
- Advanced educational degree
- 5+ years of experience in corporate HRIS or HRIT or HCM Operations Management including data, platform, and systems management
- Experience and good command of global HR systems (Workday required) and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with HR Information Management systems such as Workday
- People management experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking and collaboration
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.