Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Berlin, Germany (100% on-site)
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for building a new structure from scratch, creating a team in consultation with managers, ensuring the efficient functionality of all activities and processes in the field of personnel management that affect the commitment and development of the Company's employees.
- Making decision of the organizational structure, planning employment, promotions and internal transfers of employees,
- Coordination and participation in planning, organizing and conducting trainings in the development of interpersonal skills as well as in the field of HR processes and tools,
- Conducting the recruitment process, submitting job offers and negotiating terms with candidates,
- Caring for compliance with labor law, in particular the legitimacy and legality of forms of employment,
- Supporting employees and management in problem-solving employee matters,
- Co-creating with managers success plan and plans to prevent loss of valuable,
- Being managers support in terminating contracts and layoffs, e.g. conducting exit interviews,
- Approving raise requests and supporting managers in the allocation and distribution of awards and annual bonuses,
- Constantly monitoring satisfaction with the quality of cooperation between the management and the HR Department.
- 5-7yearsofexperience in theHRdepartment as aHRGeneralist/HR BP:
- Knowledge of the tools used in the recruitment and selection of employees
- Knowledge of issues related to the descriptions and valuation of positions, remuneration systems, business management
- Knowledge of German Labor Law
- Fluent level of German & communicative level of English,
- Driving license (category B)
- Employment contract based on German employment conditions,
- Company car, laptop, telephone,
- A bonus system and additional benefits.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU ARE :
A dynamic Team player, focused on success, determined and assertive in the work you do !
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.