Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
HR Employee Lifecycle Manager
The Employee Lifecycle Manager responsibility will be to oversee and manage the entire portfolio of Employee Lifecycle HR processes for CEE Region:
- Organizational Data Management: Maintenance of org structure in SAP in accordance with corporate guidelines and instructions from local and Regional/Functional HR Teams, Managers, Clients.
- Personnel Administration:
- Preparation of employment contracts and letters in accordance with established templates;
- Maintenance of employee master data, including data required for the payroll process execution;
- Execution of JSOX Controls (quality controls);
- Running pre-defined or add hock reports;
- Providing various administrative services (e.g. corporate credit cards);
- In collaboration with the process leads in the other Global Business Services (GBS) Locations, look to identify opportunities to standardize and improve processes on a global basis;
- Physical maintenance of HR documentation/ files (if required).
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure that all migrated HR processes are aligned with defined KPIs and client expectations. To monitor and be responsible for local legislation changes based on the local market requirements;
- Partner with local Human Resources in order to shape and document consistent and efficient core services delivery;
- Identify opportunities to improve all in scope OM & PA processes and activities - via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation;
- Manage ongoing work allocation, performance management and people development to ensure the reliability of day to day operations;
- Manage the team to ensure the high level of engagement and professional skills.
- Experience in HR processes migration, transfer from local countries to GBS;
- HR tools/systems experience such as ServiceNow, SAP (HCM), SuccessFactors highly beneficial;
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in a multinational organization, preferably with 2-3 years of managerial experience in a Shared Service environment;
- Fluent written and spoken Polish (if Poland is the area of responsibility) and English, other languages would be an asset;
- Strong People Management skills;
- Customer Service and Cross-Cultural Sensitivity. Lean/ 6-Sigma methodology practice preferred;
- Embrace diversity and inclusion by being respectful of diverse perspectives and by promoting a true culture of collaboration and innovation;
- Capable to communicate openly within and across different teams/geographies and build great working relationships with customers;
- Are willing to empower team members to take initiative and to be proactive in seeking solutions.
- An attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, annual bonus;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)''
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.