Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR Hub Lead
The main goal of this position is to set up and lead the Regional People Resource Hub team for Regional HR Customers.
The responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and leading the People Resources team regionally; This will include collaborating with IT to leverage digital tools and providing technology that delivers solutions to employees and suppliers when and where they need it.
- Defining and implementing the Hub management processes, policies, ways of working in consultation with other Regional Hub leaders and the Global Hub.
- Ensuring that documentation standards are developed and adhered to regionally and that there is a framework governing operating procedures and issue identification, escalation and resolution.
- Continuously improving Hub processes with a focus on employee satisfaction and operational efficiency. Using data and employee feedback as a key input for identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Leading the Regional Hub Teams for Europe ensuring consistent delivery of solutions.
- Leading and developing team members to meet the next generation capabilities required of them.
- Developing and engaging the team with an Enterprise mindset to deliver innovative, simple and efficient solutions for customers.
- Experience in implementing Hub management processes is a must!
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in HR related Service Management or helpdesk leadership role or equivalent
- Experience leading teams within a regional customer services or shared services environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory (very international role)
- Working in a customer centric environment, customer services, help desk leadership role or equivalent
- Solutions mindset
- Experienced in Shared Service technologies and telephony, ideally Service Now
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Satisfying base salary & annual bonus
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.