Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
We are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR & Administration Coordinator
Location: Warsaw | remotely
- On a daily basis, you will support our Clients with all HR processes
- Prepare employment documents (agreement, medical examination, H&S Training, Work Permits)
- Prepare payroll data for calculation
- Organize and participate in phone call with the Clients
- Ensure high level of information flow
- Support client in providing data for internal reports related to hiring and billing process
- Close cooperation with the accounting department to resolve ongoing customer inquiries
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar HR position with an international environment
- Good knowledge with Polish Labour Law rules and legislation
- Very good command of English is a must
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience in building and maintaining relationship with the client
- Stability of employment
- Benefit package in which you will receive Medicover medical care and possibility of using a sports card
- We are committed to the development of our employees - you will have the opportunity to take part in internal and external training
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.