Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, global company from financial sector, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Influencer Marketing Manager
Cracow (3 days home office, 2 days office in Kraków)
- Lead the delivery of the influence strategy and playbook, acting as the central influence expert across the globe
- Collaborate with each local market acting as champion lead to support, enable and grow influences
- Develop and evolve strategies, identify opportunities to maximize this new channel within the wider marketing mix
- Provide detailed training, guidance, and support to our global teams and central partnerships team
- Source, onboard, lead and retain global high performing influence partners
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure all content meets regulation requirements
- Align with data science and insights teams to build effective measurement frameworks and campaign analysis
- Drive continual improvements in performance, efficiency, and workflows, supported by operational analytics
- Manage agencies to develop and optimize effective strategies and plan for future requirements and project needs
- Represent the business at industry events to support in developing brand and network
- A proactive, solution oriented, self-starter able to think strategically, lead and collaborate in the idealization and implementation of optimization strategies
- Proven experience in building and delivering influence partnerships that positively impact brand metrics
- Solid experience in managing and developing senior level partnerships on a global level
- Confident in how to measure influence marketing and knowledge of tracking and management tools
- A strong communicator able to set goals, lead and motivate others
- Ability to grasp business needs and act proactively to deliver against requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A good understanding of the wider influence partnership landscape
- A leader with a growth mindset and the ability to influence markets and wider marketing team
- High performing marketeer with experience in developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels to drive customer and revenue growth
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.