Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: IoT/OT Technology Compliance Analyst
Location: Czechowice-Dziedzice (hybrid)
You will be responsible for assessing the security requirements, industry best practices, and customer requirements for new and existing IoT and OT deployments.
This role will support our Vendor Assessment Process that provides a Risk Assessment of any proposed IoT or OT solution; heavily focused on evaluating IoT/OT technology controls both internally and from our global vendors.
Your position will be housed within the Group IT organization and will interface with various business teams at company's group sites.
- Evaluation of Vendor Responses to IoT Security Checklists
- Education of business partners on the Risks associated with checklist responses.
- Assist with the planning and execution of IoT/OT Implementation Audits
- Evaluate new and evolving regulations around IoT/OT implementations
- Perform documentation, support implementation and adherence of new and/or improved IT processes following Trelleborg IoT standards
- Assigned projects in the course of their work
- Education and experience in technical computer, networking service, industrial automation or technical production operations support.
- Experience developing, championing, and managing internal compliance programs.
- Familiarity with multiple technology backbones and related supporting infrastructure.
- Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment related to IoT/OT across industries and geographies
- Strong English language skills
- Experienced in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in implementing, documenting and operationally maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Experienced in interacting with and management of external suppliers & service providers.
- Experience interacting with business function owners, documenting devices and technical deployments, handling inquiries from external vendors, and assessing security/compliance risk
- Long-term interesting and challenging opportunity in a leading international company
- Continuous personal development and international exposure
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Company social events, MultiSport Card
- Annual bonus up to 10% salary
- Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
- Home office 40%
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.