Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: IT Project Manager (Banking, Leasing, Insurance area)
Location: Rondo ONZ 1, Warszawa
- IT Project Management - management and coordination of IT project activities (within IT organization (locally and globally), within company organization - as interface to business departments)
- Monitoring the progress and appropriate use of resources in IT projects
- Managing cooperation between representatives of substantive departments and HQ in order to prioritize all changes in applications in the established schedule
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders, including Board Members, Directors, sponsors, program / project team, suppliers through appropriate reporting
- Ensuring proper quality of the project and providing project documentation on the IT side
- Close cooperation with people responsible for IT architecture, business architecture, solutions and data governance
- Managing project risks, incl. risk mitigation
- 3-5 years of experience in the above-mentioned tasks
- Experience in the finance or telecommunications industry
- English skills - at least B2
- Professional skills in MS Projects, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook
- Project Management certificate, e.g. PMP, Prince2, AgilePM, PSM, PSPO
- Attractive benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, cafeteria system, remote work)
- Friendly work environment
- Training courses
- In-house English/German classes
- New modern and comfortable office space in the city centre (Rondo ONZ), with really good working atmosphere
- Development opportunities
- Working in an international team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.