Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: West Pomeranian Voivodeship
- As a Service Delivery Manager you will focus on everything related to "End User Computing" - Service Desk, PC, SW management and deployment, Phones, Print, etc.
- Global Service Desk management
- Follow up on service desk tickets - both external partner and internal departments
- Secure KPI structure, first contact resolution rate, re-solution time, old service desk cases etc.
- Contact to external supplier to optimize our Service Desk solution and user experience
- Global End user computing (EUC) - PC, screens, keyboards, etc.
- Secure good processes for delivery, returns, service, etc.
- Financial follow-up - budget, competitive prices, negotiation with partners
- Secure a good experience when new employees are coming to the company (Mobile phones and subscriptions, Global Print solutions, Global handling of Software)
- Implementing a Software Asset management system
- People management (5-10 FTE)
- Financial overview and follow-up on budgets
- Performance management and KPI reporting
- You have experience as a people manager or as an experienced consultant who wants to take the next step in your career with people management.
- You have a deep knowledge with Service and Delivery from an internal IT organisation or a consulting company - 3-5 years experience.
- You have a global mindset and have working in global companies.
- You are a committed person, structured, pro-active and dynamic with a large amount of experience on how to manage a Service and Delivery organisation.
- You can go into wider discussions in relation to IT Management and be an active partner in the IT Management group
- Wants to develop and support our IT Service and Delivery department.
- Have some knowledge and understanding of IT Service Desk, End User Computing and Software deployment.
- In addition to the above mentioned, you are fluent in written and verbal English.
What we can offer you:
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.