Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, an international company from the financial sector we are currently looking for:
IT Vendor Manager
- Managing relationship with strategic IT Suppliers and Vendor to deliver products and services in line with business strategy
- Conducting internal research on existing vendor partners to identify performance and cost metrics
- Developing and operationalizing an IT vendor management framework communicates and manages vendor performance, value, criticality and risk
- Supporting procurement team with implementation and negotiation of new IT contracts
- Implementation and maintenance of vendor contract management process & strategy
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which offer the best product quality in the market
- 3 + years of strategic IT sourcing/vendor management experience
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills
- Self-directed; ability to support multiple tasks across stakeholder groups and internal management
- Ability to support ongoing cost savings efforts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of all MS Office Products with high proficiency
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance and other
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Flexible working conditions
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.