Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client - FMCG producer, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Key Account Manager - FMCG - private labels
- Builds long-term relationships with customers from Modern Trade and HoReCa in the area of private labels
- Develops and maintains cooperation with accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Applies agreed sales strategies towards selected key prospects; negotiates terms and conditions of contracts
- Manages relationships with existing strategic customers and mobilizes mutual profitability growth
- Provides total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions (brands products)
- Regularly calls and visits existing and potential customers to maintain close contact with the marketplace
- Identifies and follows up on significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problems and arranges for resolution
- Delivers periodical business reviews and actively participates in development of business growth and sales support plans for designated customers
- Plans, monitors, participates in and reports on execution of sales activities conducted with regard to designated customers
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably in FMCG sector
- Knowledge of the Modern Trade and HoReCa customers in the DACH region
- Fluent English and German
- Relationship building skills with proven sales success managing key account partnerships
- Ability to understand prospective buyers' strategic goals and present clients with unique perspectives
- Demonstrate ability to conduct research, identify strategic opportunities, and develop sound business strategy to convert on those opportunities
- Strong economic thinking: financial acumen and entrepreneurship skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proven process to ensure data accuracy
- Results /execution driven with an emphasis on sales metrics achievement
- Excellent oral, written, and group presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills.
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.