Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, a recognized company we are looking for:
Key Account Manager Poland & Baltics
- Manage the relationship with Key Customers (banking sector)
- Coordination of sales, plans, negotiation of contracts as well as runningprojects to increase the scope of clients'activities on services and products
- Creating sales plans and strategies for the indicated group of clients and supervising their implementation
- Commitment to achieve sales goals and projected results
- Develop effective sales strategies to achieve short and long term plans
- Maintaining regular contacts with key clients and partners
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Strengthening the company's position on the Polish and Baltic market
- Increase sales by building and maintaining relationships with other market participants and partners
- Building an offer for clients of sales and marketing support teams
- Regularly reporting activities to the Sales Director for Poland and the Baltic States
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing large clients in the technology or banking sector
- Experience in conducting complex service projects
- Knowledge of the clearing agents and payment systems market is welcome
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation and understanding of the business needs of customers
- Willingness to understand the client's goals
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a group and coordinate support departments in projects
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Higher education
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Driving license. B
- Possibility to work for one of the most recognizable companies on the FinTech sector
- Stable employment contract
- Salary composed with solid base and performance related bonus
- Additional benefits
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.