Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our clients who is a global leader in online trading and investments, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Knowledge Management Manager
Location: Kraków, Poland (remotely)
The Knowledge Management Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating the vision, strategy, and processes for knowledge acquisition
- Creating from scratch a team responsible for systematizing and categorizing knowledge using the new Knowledge Management software (Shelf)
- Gathering product and platform knowledge, creating personalized content for both external and internal customers, creating scripts for chatbots, and managing Help & Support
- Any Financial Software operational implementation or configuration is preferred
- Previous experience working within Financial Services is preferred
- Strong Operational Leader: previous experience of successfully working in a cross-function, cross-location leadership position
- Excellent leadership abilities demonstrated by their ability to develop and motivate their team including the ability to identify and cultivate rising talent
- Have the understanding or experience of the wider client service and business context: TOM projects, digital servicing, contact centre technology, knowledge management technology marketing brand awareness, strategic drivers, etc
- Have the understanding or experience of dealing with multiple business areas to deliver success: ECM, project management, compliance, marketing, etc
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to adapt systems to measure relevant data effectively, and interpret and analyse this data to inform decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in accordance with changing business needs
- Genuinely and demonstrably champion the client, learn fast, and raise the bar
- Work from home
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose a multisport card, vouchers, etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process - to the company and your role
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App-based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles, and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women's, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.