Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services. For one of our clients from the Financial Indsutry, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Knowledge Management SME
- Co-ordinate the review of existing product and platform knowledge content
- Manage the process for periodic content reviews, updates, and new content
- Manage the localisation requirements and translation process
- Flexibility in role: coverage for weekends, bank holidays and coverage of US market hours to co-ordinate the response to real-time events (platform outages, market events etc)
- Establish a content calendar/schedule for seasonal events (holiday hours, ISA season, etc), and upcoming market events (IPOs, corporate actions etc), ensuring this covers both client-facing message and internal knowledge
- Ensure the output of content creators is as effective as possible, through the optimal use of multimedia (images, gifs, videos, walkthroughs etc), accurate, and compliant
- Organise and lead stakeholder engagement and Knowledge Management updates
- Have strong knowledge of IGs products OR of knowledge management software (e.g. Shelf)
- Any Financial Software implementation or configuration is preferred
- Interest and knowledge of financial products: stocks and shares, investments
- Have a strong awareness of the best multimedia format to help clients and internal users understand digest our content, such as images, gifs or videos
- Display superb written communication skills, and have the ability to adapt content to cater to clients' needs and experience
- Have the understanding or experience of the wider client service and business context: Digital servicing, contact centre technology, knowledge management technology marketing brand awareness, strategic drivers etc
- Have exceptional organisational skills, to co-ordinate the different streams of work, and various processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in accordance with changing business needs
- Be engaged, proactive, and keen to improve the client experience Genuinely and demonstrably champion the client, learn fast, and raise the bar
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process - to the company and to your role
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women's, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
*As long as you are able to participate in team's meetings once in a while, your location is up to you :)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.