Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
- Working on the contracting process from contract drafting to execution and post execution per client requirements.
- Risk and obligation assessment of contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf
- Understanding the commercial & legal implications of contract clauses
- Negotiating the clauses in contracts to ensure adherence to legal & regulatory compliances.
- Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal & external stakeholders.
- Overseeing the team training and onboarding of new hires
- 8+ years' experience of being project member in the legal domain of which at least 2-3 years should be in managing or leading contracting projects
- Fluency in English is required + one of the additional languages (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
- Good understanding and experience of dealing across cultures
- Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other's points of view
- Exposure to client handling for day to day matters, governance , team supervision
- Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
- Working and administrator knowledge of CLMs (any 1 platform preferred)
- Contract of employment
- A competitive pay and an attractive benefits package
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Freedom to innovate and create
- Wide variety of projects and tasks
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.