Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for an experienced Candidates for the role of:
Managing Director | FTL
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall logistics, transport company management. Responsibilities include organizing and monitoring Transport and Logistics business in Poland and Internationally.
The goal is to manage the entire transportation/logistics cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
The position is based in Warsaw.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and transportation services
- Liaise and report to the Board on key budgets, strategies, performance status and evaluation
- Build trust relationships and partnerships with key partners and stakeholders with an aim of creating valuable linkages and efficiencies for service providers and customers
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full transport cycle
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of sales and activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and customers
- Keep track of quality of services, costs and efficiency
- Supervise, coach and train employees
- Responsible for the performance evaluation and development of all employees, including disciplinary procedures.
- Implement the company's policies and procedures
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability, follow up and close out.
- Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintain contact with all major clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Comply with laws, regulations, company procedures and ISO requirements
- Master's degree in business administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in a in senior leadership positions.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Proven working experience in a transport and logistics industry
- Record of successful transportation and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A great possibility to join to the FTL company which is currently establishing in Poland, being responsible for a strategical execution and operational planning.
- Very good salary and bonus package.
- A possibility to create a company from the very beginning, with a great support of Management HQ Team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.