Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our clients - a global biotech company, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Medical Affairs Operations Manager
- Support Medical Affairs in executing department goals
- Side with compliance, legal, contracting, procurement and finance to move various documents to completion in an efficient, quality, and compliant manner
- Support Field Medical Team for medical and scientific leader engagements
- Manage vendors that support medical operations and overview their related spend.
- Support vendor and third party contracting, medical education initiatives, congress activities and advisory boards.
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
- A bachelor/master's degree or equivalent with 2+ years' experience as project manager in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, preferably in medical affairs and/or clinical development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to interface in multi-functional teams and influence others to work collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish cohesive working teams and interact effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Must be able to organize and coordinate diverse activities in a changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and strive to make a significant impact.
- Must be creative and flexible when solving problems, and able to encourage and engage input from others.
- Personal attributes include integrity, flexibility, and action- and goal-orientation.
- Working with top-notch experts
- International office environment
- Attractive benefit package
- Flexible working hours
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.