Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Office Assistant
- Assisting the office manager in the process of relocating and arranging a new office
- Welcoming, informing and guiding visitors and employees in the new office
- Managing the entire reception area, making sure reception and conference rooms are properly maintained
- Evacuating the persons within the reception area in case of emergency.
- Provide users with the meeting support they need, e.g. ordering facilities or catering, IT requests, visitor registration etc.
- Monitoring, controlling and ordering office supplies
- Receiving and forwarding incoming calls
- Coordinating the post flow in the office
- Updating all incoming / outgoing documents
- Supporting the organization of corporate events
- Replacing the office manager in case of absence
- University education
- Strong proven experience in an office environment in a similar type of position
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and Polish as native
- High personal culture
- Excellent organisation skill
- Openness and easiness in establishing contacts
- Strong motivation, independence, responsibility
- Ability to organise work
- Knowledge of MS Office package including MS Excel
- SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Contract of employment
- A competitive salary and additional benefits package
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.