Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Paid Media Manager
Cracow or Remotely
To help deliver on this vision, we are looking for an exceptional, well-rounded marketing professional to lead a responsive network of internal and external capabilities in delivering against a wide range of complex, fast-moving business and marketing requirements.
Reporting directly into the Head of Media, this role will form a key part of setting the tone for the way we 'do marketing', balancing speed of delivery with quality, flexibility, performance and cost.
Join the Global Media Team and own the execution of our paid social and display advertising activity across a set of markets.
Work closely with the Head of Media and agency partners and / or internal stakeholders to deliver best in class Display and Social campaigns for the group globally, across the full funnel.
Manage key local stakeholders to ensure not only best in class campaign execution support, but most importantly influence, manage and develop strong relationships. This is a big component for the role. A proactive, collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset is key.
Optimize campaigns to maximize performance across the full consumer funnel, driving awareness, consideration and acquisition in line with targets.
Work closely with our dynamic creative partners as well as creative agencies to ensure a healthy pipeline of creative ideas, in line with goals and market plans, and a proper test-and-learn methodology framework is followed.
- Expert knowledge (3-5 years of regular use) of Campaign Manager 360 (Ad server) - trafficking, tagging, attribution & reporting.
- Expert knowledge of DV360 - end to end campaign management. Set-up, optimisations and reporting.
- Some experience with direct publisher negotiations is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge running paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter ads. Not community management.
- Experienced in media planning and buying, and the different buy types via programmatic - PMPs, PGs etc.
- Naturally analytical with the ability to think commercially and strategically.
- A self-starting, enthusiastic problem solver.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process - to the company and to your role
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.