Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client an outsourced Inside Sales company. With 10+ years of proven success, using a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
We are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Partner Connection Manager with English
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and proven knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft Programs. This role involves the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing to customers.
- Own and deliver sales quota, including number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
- Anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
- Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Bachelor's Degree.
- English level (C1) requried
- 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services and Products
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Commanding a desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Desirable Knowledge of Microsoft Products/programs/agreements
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures
- Desired experience in working with Microsoft portals and tools such as MSX, MPSA, Msft Agreements, CMAT, Eolas, explore.ms (desirable)
- Strong team player
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture.
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere.
- Stable job based on a contract of employment.
- Competitive salary + bonus, and wide package of additional benefits.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.