Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Poland Chief Accountant
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Supervise the accounting function for 5 legal entities.
- Be in accounting matters the first point of contact to stake holders, such as management, business, authorities, process owners, internal and external auditors.
- Animate the local accounting team members from the various legal entities in the country.
- Lead and implement changes driven by the local laws, across the legal entities.
- Ensure the compliance of the Financial Statements both with Group reporting and the local jurisdictions.
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly / yearly accounting reports.
- Lead new accounting processes and streamlining existing processes.
- Connect with Shared Services and monitor the delivery of the SLA.
- Support the digital transformation projects.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Own the accounting related key internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- Masters or professional qualification is desirable
- Accounting experience, preferably with a prior experience as a Chief Accountant
- Experience with accounting systems (SAP ERP is a strong advantage)
- Open-minded, flexible, problem-solving skills and team-oriented person
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work in hybrid model
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.