Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
PRE-SALES ENGINEER (PM & Technical Sales Support)
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine / remote
- Providing product, solution and technology expertise for the Sales team,
- Creating a liaison between customers / sales teams and R&D team,
- Organizing and managing projects to deliver the committed products on time and budget,
- Being responsible for the entire delivery process (participating in multiple coordinated projects),
- Preparing and verificating documents according to Ukrainian legislation,
- Continuously identifying and proposing process improvements and meet or exceed defined KPIs.
- Close cooperating with Sales Director.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management (obligatory) and former sales activity (experience in payment systems and technology industry is most welcomed),
- Aptitude for technology,
- Fluent Ukrainian, English and Russian,
- Knowledge of PM and diagram/synoptic tools (e.g. Visio, MS Project etc.),
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills,
- Recruitment process conducted fully online,
- Opportunity to work remotely,
- Work in one of the most known global companies providing up-to-date payment solutions,
- Chance to develop your management skills in a professional team, with the use of technical knowledge and to participate in interesting technical sales projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.