Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Product Manager | CRM
Location: Cracow / remotely
You will be responsible for teams and technology that allow a company and their clients to interact with each other. This includes a client facing portal, CRM, marketing and communication technologies.
The successful candidate will work closely with client facing teams, including Premium Client Managers, Marketing, Trading Services and New Business, understanding how they want to maximise the value of our client interactions and working with them to see how technology can better support them and most importantly our client base.
You will also work very closely with our technology teams in this space, to ensure they have clear priorities and a clear roadmap and vision for the how we best interact with and service our client base.
- As a Product Manager you will work seamlessly across Business and Technical domains.
- You will have visibility of the most strategically important challenges for the company, and will be expected to suggest and deliver change that can meet these challenges head-on.
- You will enhance products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, internal thinking, client feedback and data, as well as your contact with global internal users.
A Product Manager is expected to:
- Own product roadmaps balancing the needs of our clients, the business and technology teams.
- Lead product teams, ensuring they have a well-maintained product backlog .
- Clearly communicate priorities and the future vision of the product area to the wider business, including senior management. Drive enthusiasm for the vision.
- Measure and share outcomes of product changes and use this data to inform future decisions.
- Manage the delivery of complex product enhancements across multiple teams.
- Create and drive enthusiasm for business cases based on research and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Ownership / Product Management.
- A proven ability to drive complex technology-driven product changes across multiple technical teams and business areas.
- Understanding of various delivery methodologies, including Agile.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the proven ability to communicate and influence across hierarchies, geographies, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to clearly communicate and suggests solutions for ambiguous and complex problems, based on research and experience.
- Experience with road mapping and backlog planning tools.
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools.
- Salesforce knowledge is highly appreciated
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.