Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Product Master Data (Master Data Management)
Location: Katowice, Poland (hybrid mode)
- Ensure adherence to Product master data management processes, controls and policies
- Monitor pending business unit requests and function as first level support
- Confirm that established service level agreements (SLAs) are being meet or exceeded
- Support item master maintenance
- Product add, edit or update process workflow configurations
- Recommend enhancements to department processes and work flows to progress operational efficiency and accuracy
- Work with accounts receivable, account payable team and sales, CPM (central product master) and purchase team members to identify master data related improvement opportunities
- Conducts routine audits of product additions and updates, validating that the master files are maintained in accordance with departmental standards
- Contribute to requirements for Product standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve client database systems
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- ≥2-3 years of Product Data Management experience in Supply Chain or Data Management
- Knowledge for Product Master maintenance
- Familiarity with manufacturing (production planning and execution) and engineering processes (procure to pay and order to cash process knowledge is a plus)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Daily using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global stakeholders
- Becoming a member of a fast-growing team in an innovative company with stable market position
- Permanent cooperation based on contract of employment
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.