Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Production Director
Location: Szczecin, Poland
- Reporting to Managing Director and have management responsibilities for several employees all located in Poland
- Play a proactive role in the cooperation with stakeholders & relevant departments on a regional and global basis, externally and internally in the company
- Contribute in the development of our Client's, the lead factory in our Client's group representing production unit as well as technical department in the management team
- Supervision serial production of control panels and short series - prototypes and pilot production and leading the customer focus team
- Align with other production units and functions on priorities, resource utilization, strategy and performance.
- Actively involved in the long term strategy, efficiency improvement plans and KPI's
- Daily led in close cooperation with global functions and strategic customers units to ensure smooth communication and realization of the projects
- Secure company procedures and regulations are in place and followed
- Accountable for planning of HC according demand, secure safety of workplace and production processes
- Responsible for on time deliveries of products, reporting according company standards
- Hiring and development of direct reports is also an important role including staff management/leadership
- Implement our Client's leadership and operational principles and standards into production area, comply with legal standards regarding safety, hygiene, ergonomics, worktime regulations and reporting requirements
- 5 years leadership experience as manager/director from Operations (Production, Logistic, Production Engineering etc.) in leading technology driven departments
- Master degree with technical major
- Experience with complex manufacturing environments to assemble products with a high variance production environment (in sizable international company is preferred )
- Led >100 people and had experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with common tools in Lean and continuous improvement and be a driven force in implementation across the company
- Good understanding of ERP planning basics and resource planning
- Bring your experience and ideas in to develop our Client's World Class Manufacturing ambitions
- End to End responsibility for the business in your area - "Plan-Make -Deliver"
- Safety, Quality, Customer orientation are prerequisites
- Resilient and able to work under pressure, analytical mindset and strong business understanding, great communicator and have high interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and can communicate with top management level
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative Greentech solutions
- Flat hierarchical structure, a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally
- "Scandinavian" leadership and work culture including several benefits
- Be part of a business with a bright future, purpose, constant growth and high dynamic!
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.