Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Project Launch Leader
- Develops project (industrialization & customer programs) plans, schedules and budgets,
- Establishes program launch schedules and defines plant functional resources requirements,
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work,
- Independently leads assignments with instructions as to general results expected,
- Performs work that involves common engineering practice that includes a variety of complex features,
- Takes responsibility for program launch timing & quality requirement,
- Provides regular reports on project status and issues,
- Understands risks associated with complex science and engineering solution alternatives in addition to business related risks and further identify risk mitigation alternatives,
- Oral and written communication with customers and vendors.
- Engineering educational background,
- 5 years of experience preferably in automotive sector,
- Understanding of the total product design process (concept to production),
- Practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (Lean tools as: VSM / SMED),
- Experience working with CAD (AutoCAD),
- Knowledge of APQP / FMEA,
- Ability to work on drawings and technical documentation,
- Communication and negotiation skills are necessary,
- Excellent knowledge of Excell
- Ability to manage the budget,
- High communication skills,
- B2/C1 English level,
- Technically well-informed, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems skills.
- Stable employment
- Participation in the greenfield project for an American automotive company
- Possibilities to develop
- Benefit package (in the process of making)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.