Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our best clients we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
R&D Specialist (care)
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
We are seeking an exceptional, highly motivated Scientist with expertise in delivery of small molecules or biological molecules and nanoparticle formulations. The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the biological barriers for in-vivo delivery of active ingredients and delivery strategies to overcome those barriers. The successful candidate will develop novel drug delivery systems to optimize safety and performances through composition and process optimization.
- developing innovative carriers of active substances for pharma and biotech industry,
- physicochemical characteristics of lipids nanoparticles,
- active participation in the up scaling process of the developed products,
- participation in in vitro and in vivo biological experiments,
- creating technological and SOP instructions.
- higher education (MS3+) or PhD degree (chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biology or other related scientific discipline),
- hands on experience with encapsulating small molecules or biological molecules (protein, peptides, RNA, DNA) in lipids nanoparticles,
- experience in biotech or pharma industry is a strong plus,
- experience with liposome/ lipid nanoparticle formation, development and characterization strongly desired,
- good understanding of drug delivery system,
- good knowledge of lipid chemistry and biophysics,
- good knowledge of liposomes preparation technique,
- experience with Ethanol injection method such as microfluidics system is a strong plus,
- basic knwoledge of handling cell lines will be a plus,
- experience in the development and validation of formulation methods and knowledge of relevant guidelines,
- experience drafting formulation procedures, standard operating procedures, and other regulatory documents,
- proficiency in literature search and knowledge of cGMP regulations,
- advanced knowledge of the English language (minimum B2 level),
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- outstanding interpersonal skills and established collaborative working habits,
- self-motivator with an ability to lead the project,
- high analytical skills and flexibility in operation,
- active driving license, category B.
- contract of employment and flexible working hours,
- interesting tasks and projects within your specialization,
- financial bonuses depending on your results,
- additional perks (private medical care, life insurance, sports pass, foreign languages courses, and many more).
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.