Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Rebates Specialist
- Create and maintain clear communication channels with the business and the third party service provider.
- Implement the more complex parts of the rebates process and oversee and control the entire process.
- Regularly monitor and control the work performed by the third party service provider to ensure the quality and efficiency of the related processes.
- Channel requests to the back office to increase efficiency, reduce the cost of services, and set priority (demand management).
- Seek opportunities to automate and/or outsource, in close cooperation with the business controllers and managers.
- Be the expert in problem solving, understanding the root causes of issues, implementing countermeasures, and embedding a new way of working.
- Run improvement projects; be the expert for the Rebates process in EMEA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting, Business Administration.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Rebates process or other areas of Finance in shared services
- Fluency in English. Russian will be an added value.
- Being an expert in ERP, preferably SAP.
- Excel in process insight and view on the redesign.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the business.
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours and home office possibility.
- Work in an international team & structured organization.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects.
- Private medical care & BenefitSystem cards.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.