Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, an international company, whose business is to provide the technology involved in secure electronic transactions, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Repair Engineer (Electronics)
- Monitor daily technical repair standards, volumes, issues and escalations
- Provide local technical support and guidance to third party technicians to support the repair process as required
- Create a change control forum to ensure appropriate ECOs etc., are implemented as required
- Ensure robust control systems are in place and respected to satisfy the business and customers' requirements
- Provide on-site training and support to ensure requirements are clearly understood and executed as required
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or relevant business experience
- Experience of technical repair activities in a reverse logistic environment within an electronics industry
- Demonstrable experience of diagnostic and repair activities to component level utilizing standard test equipment and specific technical documentation
- Experienced in the use and application of lean tools and techniques to analyse and optimise operational issues
- Familiar and experienced in change control processes and requirements
- Technical training and knowledge transfer
- Essential to be fluent in English / Polish
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (particularly excel/word)
- Collaborative working/Customer service/Problem solving
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Stable and competitive employment conditions
- Package of benefits such as medical care, multisport card, yearly bonus
- Possibility of implementing own ideas and solutions in a developing project
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.