Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Risk Analyst (Global Credit Risk & Market Risk)
Location: Kraków (hybrid form of work)
The Risk Analytics Team is responsible for maintaining, developing and presenting a number of key risk management models (including Stress-Testing, Sensitivity Analysis Value at Risk, Expected Shortfall, etc.) covering credit and market risk across all entities of the Group. Alongside this, the Team is actively engaged in the automation and optimization of existing processes and is more often than not managing various requests from stakeholders, be it the Dealing Teams, Regulators or the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Risk Analytics, be mentored by a Senior Risk Analyst and will work closely with the wider Risk Department. This includes the Risk Assurance Team who are responsible for the operational management of the firm's credit and market risk exposure and also the Regulatory Capital Team who are responsible for calculating and reporting the firm's capital requirements.
- Support global risk reporting processes - daily, weekly and monthly (this will require a comprehensive understanding of the processes and the ability to diagnose and rectify any problems)
- Propose and implement improvements to various risk management models within the scope of the Risk Management Framework
- Understand the source, scope and limitations of data (the Team is highly data driven and so a firm grasp of how to manipulate and understand data is crucial)
- Manage and deliver on ad hoc requests and competing priorities from our various stakeholders (this involves delivering reliable analysis in a timely manner)
- 1-2 years' professional experience in financial risk management role
- Understanding of the different types of global risk faced by the firm (credit, market, operational, regulatory) and how they're managed
- Experience with Python data science packages (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib etc.) and Oracle SQL.
- English min. C1
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process - to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women's, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party and other social events
- Flexible working hours - depending on the role
- Flexible work arrangements - we work in hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.