Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Risk Management - Junior Specialist
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Responsible for managing business model risk from a second line of defense perspective
- Monitoring, reporting and controlling Market Risk and Credit Risk exposures to minimize potential losses
- 2nd line risk monitoring and reporting tasks, analyze the outputs and escalate breaches and sensitivities to the senior risk management team on a day-to-day basis
- Effecting and ensuring adherence to the Company Group Market Risk and Client Credit Risk policies and frameworks at all times.
- Contributing to business-led strategic projects from a business model risk perspective to support project objectives
- Professional experience in Risk Management (maximum 2 years)
- Strong willingness to explore the Risk area
- Advanced level of English (C1 or above)
- Python and/or SQL knowledge will be an advantages
- You will deal with different stakeholders across the business in various departments on a day-to-day basis and an element of travel to London may be required on the job
- You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do
- Chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.