Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Senior Associate
- Drafting medium to high complex contracts and negotiating it with external vendors
- Interacting with internal stakeholders
- Assisting more junior staff and reviewing their work
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fluency in English is required + one of the additional languages (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian)
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Keen commercial acumen with respect to the contracting lifecycle
- Proficiency in the MS Word
- Strong communication skills - Oral and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Openness to new ideas and good understanding/ experience of dealing across cultures advantage
- Good MS excel and Power point skills
- Technical competence in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team
- Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation to balance legal risk with commercial reality
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, procedures, contracts' law fundamentals (common law and exceptions)
- Excellent drafting skills (including template-based drafting)
- Contract of employment
- A competitive pay and an attractive benefits package
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Freedom to innovate and create
- Wide variety of projects and tasks
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.