Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Senior Associate with Dutch or Spanish
- Client facing role (supporting EMEA) involved in drafting medium to high complex contracts and negotiating it with external vendors, interacting with internal stakeholders and assisting more junior staff, and reviewing their work.
- Conducting end-to-end contracting process for a pre-execution phase of contracting. Be responsible and accountable for contracting process closure per the client provided service levels and make best efforts for delivering a higher user experience in the process.
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, summarizing, and negotiating commercial contracts with third parties/service providers such as (including but not limited to) - Master Services Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Manufacturer Agreements, Distributor Agreement, Software Licensing Agreement, NDAs, One-time agreements, consultancy agreements, etc
- Risk and obligation assessment of contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of legal and contracts/procurement governance structure.
- Understanding the commercial and legal implications of contract clauses, redline changes, etc. while conducting the contracting process.
- Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Ideating on process improvements programs along with a larger project team.
- Proactive and reactive client communications as may be needed for contract closure and related work.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and mindset for client service and performance improvement.
- Have 3-5 years of experience
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, procedures, contracts' law fundamentals (common law and exceptions)
- Excellent drafting skills (including template-based drafting)
- Proficiency in drawing up and suggesting alternatives to contractual clauses like - Term, Terminations, Renewals, Payment terms, Pricing, Royalty and Profit share, Purchase obligation, Price match clause, Non-compete clause, Non-solicitation clause, Non-Publicity Clause, Assignment and change of control, Exclusivity, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- Vast experience in client liaison, quality reviews
- Prior experience in negotiating contracts with external vendors
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - Oral and written.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Openness to new ideas and good understanding/ experience of dealing across cultures shall be an added advantage
- Good MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract
- Work in an international team and structured organization
- Private medical care and Life insurance
- Hybrid work schedule
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.