Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Senior Category Manager
Location: Szczecin (Poland)
- Contributing with a strong, positive attitude and mindset to ensure a good working environment
- Executing global category management processes
- Developing and implement strong category strategies in the category teams and in close collaboration with Regional Category Managers
- Driving well integrated product development
- Ensuring selection of appropriate "preferred suppliers"
- Developing appropriate supplier relations
- Ensuring global contract coverage with selected suppliers
- Ensuring multi sourcing as appropriate
- Maintaining a risk minimized supplier base
- Developing and implement cost structure analysis and total cost reductions
- Supporting supplier assessments and approvals
- Minimum 5 years of experience within procurement and category management in a global manufacturing company
- Fluency in English is required both in speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong facilitation skills to communicate and collaborate within the procurement organization and business stakeholders/suppliers
- Knowledge of the sourcing process and tools
- Results- orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere
- Stable job based on a contract of employment
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.