Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Senior Internal Auditor / Lead
Work place: Warszawa, Poland
- Leading audit teams spread over Europe, Middle East, India and Afrika region to plan and complete various types of audit engagements of business processes located in HQ, technological and shared service centers as well as multiple sales and manufacturing entities;
- Leveraging continuous-learning mindset to deliver high profile audits and business advisory projects to assist leaders and Management Board in the execution of our business transformation and continuous improvement our internal control environment and operations and to provide assurance to Supervisory Board.
- Working with regional functions on the development and implementation of optimum actions to address issues and leverage opportunities identified during audits;
- Supporting Internal Audit Director in building, development and management of Internal Audit function including:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with regional business managers and internal audit functions in other regions (Americas, Asia);
- Continuous professional development, incl. obtaining certifications (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, etc.) as well as coaching and mentoring other members of the audit team.
- Min. 5+ years of experience in external audit (incl. min. 1 full year in assistant manager / lead position). Experience in internal audit or business advisory will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience in leading or managing audit projects in complex, multinational organizations
- ACCA certification or its equivalent
- Experience in auditing of sales, marketing, supply chain and manufacturing processes
- Proven experience of proficient understanding of commercial and industrial aspects of audited business, including competitive, regulatory and macroeconomic environment;
- Participation in business advisory projects focused on risk mitigation and/or business process optimization
- Strong management and coaching skills to supervise and develop auditors
- Good analytical skills supported by fluent use of MS Excel
- Fluent in English (including writing high quality audit reports) and at least one other major European language
- Focused on self-development & able to learn new things
- Driving license cat. B
- Working experience with MS Teams, BI tools (e.g. Power BI) and SAP is a strong plus
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to co-shape global internal audit function of a multinational company
- Opportunity to participate in high profile business advisory projects
- Broad career development options
- Flexibility to support your preferred work-life balance
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.