Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, global technology leader in sustainable energy solutions, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: IT Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Kraków, Poland (remotely)
- Proactively identify, attract, and recruit candidates for various IT roles - takes end-to-end responsibility for recruitment process.
- Source and recruit talent through building and maintaining a network of passive candidates and leads through relationship building, pro-active market research and candidate relationship management.
- Lead offer preparation and negotiations with candidates in accordance to the companies guidelines and regulations.
- Recommend recruitment strategies and best practices based on research, expertise and experience.
- Builds strong relationships and trust with our leaders across the businesses and HR Business Partners.
- Supports timely data analytics and reporting activities to manage candidate pipeline and other recruitment metrics.
- Support for Employer Branding, University Relations and Early Talents action plan in line with the global strategy and the business needs.
- Higher education and solid experience in world of talent acquisition for IT.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Independently managing own work and ability to juggle multiple tasks at a given time.
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Advancement trends.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking with experience managing change projects.
- Ability to think outside the box and always delivering pragmatic solutions to daily challenges faced by stakeholders.
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Work in international technology company with long tradition in an energetic area.
- Adequate salary depending of experience and yearly bonuses.
- Benefit package - multisport, private medical care, life insurance.
- Flexible work hours and home office possibility.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.