Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for a Sr Recruiter with experience hunting sales and tech sales professionals.
ROLE: Senior Recruiter
This role will work with Manager of Recruiting in driving a wide variety of initiatives to ensure client delivery and continued growth in Poland and broader EMEA market. The Recruiter will also work in alignment with global recruitment and hiring objectives while serving as a resource for internal sales and delivery leaders.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Previous interaction with large, complex, client organizations highly preferred. A strong, competitive, drive for success is a must. Agency staffing or sales recruiting experience required.
- Identify and recruit top talent for various roles including individual contributors (Business Development Reps), Sales leadership, Sales management and other technical and operational needs.
- Provide a best in class candidate experience
- Assist in developing and executing recruiting strategies that identify and attract qualified candidates through various online sourcing, database and social media platforms.
- Screen candidates in a consistent, professional and insightful manor that includes detailed feedback and sharp intuition.
- Proactively follow-up and expeditiously contact employee referrals.
- Obtain a deep understanding of various recruiting models and markets.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential candidates by conducting phone, video, and in-person interviews.
- Maintain pipeline of target skill sets.
- Maintain current records of all jobs and candidates in ATS database.
- Come in with a positive, hard-working, ethic and the level of ambition to assist in keeping multiple business units staffed with top tech sales talent.
- Maintain candidate and interview flow in the occasional absence of Senior Management; assuring that the pipeline continues to flow.
- Manage an ever-changing pipeline and forecasting model that enables our workforce to scale at a rapid pace.
- A passion for people, technology and business.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a fully accredited college or university.
- Proven experience recruiting in fast pace, high volume environments.
- Proven experience recruiting for multiple languages and some often challenging to find.
- Agency staffing or Consulting recruitment background preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Polish and English language
- Ability to source, excite & close candidates. (full cycle recruitment)
- Sales recruiting work experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong follow through on work commitments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to thrive while handling multiple projects.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Can-do, Will-help, attitude.
- Creative online sleuthing capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Impeccable work ethic and unwavering determination to succeed.
- Solid experience writing, editing, posting and managing online job postings and responses.
- Strong organizational skills that include data management and entry into an ATS system.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.