Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Delighting the client by ensuring that all deliverables, all deadlines and targets agreed are met according to Client's expectations
- Grow our client revenue by finding new opportunities to expand our scope of services
- Build a strong and engaged team with the best talents
- Be an ambassador for intelligent automation and find new ways to deliver efficiency and client value
- Manage transitions and change management are delivered according to standard and methodology
- Related experience in HR in a professional services environment
- Advanced knowledge of people management and service delivery, including budget management
- Client relationship management and high level of client focus
- Process management and continuous improvements skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Transition and transformation experience desired
- Project, change management, impact & influencing skills will be an asset
Personal and professional development
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our famous atmosphere
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and worldchanging initiatives
- There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually
- We are a big company with unique atmosphere - we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.