Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, recognized company we are looking for:
Social Media Manager
What you'll do:
- Own the execution of our social advertising activity across a number of tier-1 spend markets for the group.
- Work closely with the Head of Media and agency partners and/or internal stakeholders to deliver best in class social advertising for the group globally, across the full funnel.
- Manage key local stakeholders and ensure not only best in class campaign execution support, but most importantly influence, manage and develop strong relationships. Positive change. This is a big component for the role.
- Optimise campaigns to maximise performance across the full consumer funnel, driving awareness, consideration and acquisition.
- Work closely with our dynamic creative partner as well as creative agencies to ensure a healthy pipeline of creative ideas, in line with goals, and a proper test-and-lean methodology framework is followed.
Expert knowledge in management of social advertising campaigns across FB, Twitter, YouTube. Any others are a plus (LinkedIn etc)
An experienced stakeholder manager, with a proven track record in influencing and driving positive change.
- Naturally analytical with the ability to think commercially and strategically.
- A self-starting, enthusiastic problem solver.
- Deadline oriented and able to reprioritise to hit goals.
- A global team player, able to work collectively as part of the marketing team, whilst having the confidence to work independently and deliver objectives and responsibilities.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills, making the complexity of a modern digital marketing function simple to understand.
What We Offer:
- Part of a connected global team, work in a friendly and dynamic environment
- Work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly
- Stability of employment
- Attractive social benefits packet
- Work from the office or remotely - your choice.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.