Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, global agricultural company, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Supply Chain and Demand Planning Manager - Poland and Baltic Countries
Warsaw (possibility of work remotely)
- Is the focal point for the Sales team and Country managers regarding all their needs
- Builds together with local team and the support of Supply Chain Business Partner all forecasting related activities, with a focus on KPI's analysis, forecast adjustments, Demantra activities and inventory tracking.
- Active role in SLA Adherence (Regional Supply Chain Service Level Agreement) & Improvement for the countries covered by the position.
- Facilitating local DMR (Demand Management Review) - for UA, CIS and Israel
- Building sales forecast with commercial team and maintaining it in the Demantra planning system
- In contact and cooperation with internal and external suppliers
- Responsible for placing and maintaining all requisition orders
- Responsible for the excellent execution of all import/ export and customs clearance process for replenishment for PL and BAL.
- In contact and cooperation with the local warehouses as well as transport companies in ensuring on time delivery
- Posting goods receipts and issuing deliveries in the Oracle ERP system and ASCP
- Responsible for NPI Process
- Responsible for Inventory Management - stock evaluation, annual physical inventories and related inventory transactions
- Responsible for local relabelling/ repacking local process and physical pack creation
- Prepare and maintain cost/expense plan for the supply/logistic activities
- Participate on demand in sales and marketing actions
- Familiar with the products portfolio of the company, seasonality and usage
- Proven experience (3+ years) in Operational Supply Chain and Demand Planning
- Aware of the basic concepts on demand and supply planning such as demand plan, sales forecast, inventory management, safety stock & stock coverage, S&OP/IBP
- Higher education
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, good general computer literacy (MS Office), knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good command of English both verbal and written
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.